- Make-ups can happen with similar classes. They must be pre-approved before the make-up is made.
- Amanda Kupillas Dance has a no refund policy.
- Guardians must submit payment to Amanda Kupillas Dance before students can participate. Amanda Kupillas Dance also has the right to cancel classes if it they are under enrolled.
SNOW DAY POLICY:
- Amanda Kupillas Dance generally will follow Hastings Public School. If there is a delay or snow cancelation, an email will be sent to the email address provided on the registration form.
Please refer to the dress code to the Class Description and Dress Code Doc Here: https://amandakupillas.com/class-schedule
- Note: All Ballet Classes - Students must have hair up. For Advance Level, dancers must have hair in bun if hair is long enough.
- You can purchase ballet directly from Discount Dance. For suggested dress code gear please check out this link: (https://www.DiscountDance.com/search/mylist:540470). You can also purchase anything on this website. Use my code: Teacher No.123663 for a fist time discount.
- You can also purchase gear at Repertoire Dance Shop in Scarsdale.
GENERAL CLASS INFORMATION:
- Dancers should come to class in appropriate clothing as noted above.
- Please remember to pack water with the dancers when they come to class.
- No parent or caregiver is permitted to stay for the duration of classes.
- All kids must be potty trained.
- Please remember to ask students to respect the studio. First and Foremost there is NO SHOES ON THE FLOOR unless in specific styles of dance. Students should not touch the mirror, walls, or hang on the barres. Studio rules will be told to the students.
- Dancers must be dressed when they come to the studio. The bathroom should not be used as a dressing room unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Please be on time for both drop off and pick up.
- Amanda Kupillas Dance Follows the CDC's guidelines for COVID. Please do not return to class until you have followed the guidelines in place.
- If your child becomes sick (Other than COVID), please do not send your child to school until they are fever free for 24 hours.
- If your child stayed home from school due to illness, please do not send them to class
- If your child has a cough (not from allergies, or other medical issues), or a nagging cold (they are still sneezing consistently and have a really runny nose) please send them to class with a mask until they are fully recovered, unless you have a note from a dr, stating that they fully recovered from their sickness.