Enrollment Forms

You can enroll your student by filling the  Registration form.

You can pay by cash, check or online.  If you would like to pay by check, please make the check out to Amanda Kupillas LLC. 

All enrollment forms and payment can be mailed to Amanda Kupillas at 12 Maple Lane, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706.